Our website address is: http://sustainableelements3.com.
This Policy applies to personal information submitted by you on this and other websites operated by SustainableElements3 and to any information automatically retrieved during your visits to these websites.
We will not use any information collected about you from your use of the website referred to above unless you have actively agreed to it being used in a specific manner. We will not contact you to discuss a product or service unless you have expressly requested that contact. SustainableElements3 takes care to ensure that it adheres to the provisions of the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 and will only collect and use information from you on this website in accordance with the Act and the Privacy Act 1993.
We will not under any circumstances release, sell, publish, or give away personal information to any other person or organisation unless required by law or subject to the consent of the information supplier. Information obtained from website users may be collated and used for statistical purposes, but will not identify the user in any way.
We will not collect from you any sensitive information relating to the prohibited grounds of discrimination set out in the Human Rights 1993 (namely, sex, marital status, religious or ethical belief, colour, race, ethnic or national origins, disability, age, political opinion, employment or family status, sexual orientation), other than with your express consent or where collection is either authorised by law or is reasonably necessary to enforce the law or to establish or defend a legal claim.
Only authorised employees of SustainableElements3 are able to access your personal information.
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to any personal information held about you and your request will be granted unless there are reasonable grounds to deny access. If you consider any information held is inaccurate, you may ask for a correction and you may at any time ask to be removed from any mailing or distribution list on which, previously, you have asked to be included. Written requests for access, correction and removal should be accompanied by proof of identity and should be made to: email@example.com
Our website records standard information such as time, date and URL of request (the web page you arrived from) via our web servers. This information is recorded by all web servers and is used to improve the functionality, structure and performance of our website. We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services and the use which visitors make of this website.
When you use the website our server logs the following information, which is provided by your browser:
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet) or your personal IP address
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the domain name of the referring site (e.g. the previous Site that you visited).
This information does not personally identify you. We analyse this non-personal information for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of the website users are visiting, which features or services are most popular and to measure the effectiveness of advertising. We do not disclose information about individuals except for the reasons set out above.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Changes to our Policy
We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy from time to time. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted here, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at www.sustainableelements3.com and its sub divisions.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRY REGULATORY DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
Last updated: Jan 01, 2019
- SustainableElements3 means <insert registered company name and address>.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
SustainableElements3 collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Postal code, City
3. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA
SustainableElements3 uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
SustainableElements3 legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- SustainableElements3 needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given SustainableElements3 permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in SustainableElements3 legitimate interests
- SustainableElements3 needs to comply with the law
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SustainableElements3 will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
SustainableElements3 will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent